- Graphic Gallery
- Cosplay Gallery
- Favourite Fan Quotes
- Guest Preview
- PGSM Fan Panel Info
PGSM VOLUME 3 MANGA INFO
This page contains information about the Volume 3 Manga! thanks!
Romaji Title: Bishoujo Senshi Seeraamuun 3 Shinshouhan (3) KC-derakkusu-1783
English Title: Pretty Guardian Sailormoon 3 New Cover Edition (3) KC-Deluxe-1783
Number of Pages: 239
Number of Acts: 5
Height: 18 cm
Author: Takeuchi Naoko
Other: This is the third volume of the re-released manga editions. On the first printing of this manga, there was an contest ad for the Heart Moon Brooch and Lipstick from the Live-Action Pretty Guardian Sailormoon Show.
Additions: These are some of the main editions/changes in this volume from the original Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon (BSSM) Manga:
1) The cover has a new drawing of Sailormars
2) The back cover has a new drawing of a small Sailormars in front of a red crescent moon.
3) There is a red removable ad wrapped around the book. It advertizes a contest to win small the Heart Moon Brooch and Lipstick toys from the Live-Action Pretty Guardian Sailormoon Show.
4) Inside, is a set of 6 stickers. There is a sticker for the PGSM logo, and stickers of Sailormoon, Sailormars, Sailormercury, Sailorvenus, and Sailorneptune. Next, is the inside title page for the volume. It is the color picture of Sailormars from the cover, except without the background. At the top is a red strip, with the PGSM title, and "3" for the volume number.
5) A colored manga page. This is the first page of Act 12, which has been colored in. The text is red and green.
6) A one page color title page for Act 12. It has a picture off a bunny, Ami Makoto, and Rei in their school uniforms. In the upper left corner, small pictures of Queen Metaria, Queen Beryl, Queen Serenity, and Haruna-sensei. In the middle, small pictures of Phobus and Deimos, Ojii-san, Motoki, and Reika. At the bottom, Sailormercury, Sailorjupiter, and Sailormars. The other half of the title page for Act 12. It has small pictures of the shitennou, Naru, Osaka-san, Umino, Shingo, Ikuko, Kenji, Luna, Artemis, Mamoru, Tuxedo Kamen, Princess Serenity and Endymion, Sailor V, and a bunny. There are also larger pictures of Minako, Sailorvenus, Sailormoon, and Usagi.
7) A red color contents page for this volume with a small Sailormars at the bottom.
8) The notes from Naoko have been replaced with chibi (small) versions of the senshi.
9) The volume has 5 Acts compared to the 3 Acts of the original version.
10) Pages of the manga have been re-drawn or touched up.
If you see something wrong or like to add some information feel free to let me know! You may see them here?!
© Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon is a copyright of Naoko Takeuchi, Toei Animation Studios.